As the school year wraps up, are you frustrated with the grades earned this semester? Do you feel like stress and anxiety took over your family this school year? Is summer school your child’s destination yet again?
One of our sophomores at L & E Academy is celebrating that for a change this summer she won’t need summer school. She gets to be a camp counselor, visit family out of state, take driver’s education, and recharge her batteries.
If you are weary of year-round schooling just to stay caught up in credits, a more personalized school may be the remedy. How would it be for your child to:
- Get help completing schoolwork and passing classes IN school, with minimal homework?
- Become self-aware and gain leadership and entrepreneurship skills to maximize her potential?
- Create a post-high school plan based on that self-awareness and interests?
- Determine how he best learns and receive learning in that modality?
- Have STEM and humanities project-based learning?
- Start the school day at 9:00 am with Fridays for projects and field trips?
L & E Academy provides all of this as they develop leaders and entrepreneurs who are empowered to thrive and make a positive difference. Contact us today if you would like information on joining this dynamic Kirkland personalized high school (with spaces for talented seventh and eighth grade students, too). Find out how to end the summer school cycle and forge ahead!